Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Only cool dudes got to be world cup mods.

By cool dudes I mean PWM posters I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Ponce de Le0n posted:

All english have bad teeth like all americans are obese

These things are both true, you are correct.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Big Black Dick posted:

I am curious how Mrs. Pissflaps became pregnant if his cock and balls are useless.

Your username might provide a hint.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Teron D Amun posted:

2 girls one cup

As a gay man,

phwoar.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
If it weren't for Pogba also being into football manager I would probs go straight for her.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Teron D Amun posted:

Are you suggesting that all countries should be united under a single banner, a german one perhaps?

Fußball über Alles mein Freund, wir schreiten jetzt zusammen in eine glorreiche Zukunft wo jeder Mensch das beste macht für seine Mannschaft.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

vivisectvnv posted:

the chinese are a literal country of german national team plastics fyi

Probably big fans of hitler.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

black.lion posted:

Hm my girlfriend is half black half asian could I get some guidance on whether or not I'm racist and/or the size of my penis? Really been bugging me lately

Your girlfriend is Tiger Woods?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Paddyb posted:

Thanks for the mammaries

TETTEN!

• Locked thread