Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Vertical Lime posted:

of course colombia delivers

What a babe wowzers don't mind if I do

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

This was taken at the Hereford FIFA Fan Fest and her name is Darleen.

Is she yer mam?

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
I love checking out this thread before starting the day gets me all pumped and my blood flowing Ive been going all horny to work rubbing on ladies and hell, just generally sexually harassing all my co-workers. That's my right as a white male and they can't do anything about it drat feels good

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
zzzzz too covered up lemme see some titt*es

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Pissflaps posted:

these females look intimidating

I wouldn't know what to do with them.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Wow. Oh boy. Uh they're gorgeous. Just gorgeous. I'd make sweet LOVE to them, real slow, eye contact all the way with a lot of kissing and hell, I wouldn't even care if I didn't have an orgasm, I'd just be a pleasure instrument for them, servicing them all the way and hoping they'd stick around afterwards for a bit of cuddling.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Pissflaps posted:

Imagine that attractive racially ambiguous japanese(?) woman just sitting waiting for me to do something sexual while i stand there naked and impotent unable to move or speak hiding my tiny genitals with my hands.

I think she's used to tiny genitals. Because Asian men have really small dicks. So she wouldn't laugh, she'd comfort you and take good care of you...drat, I'm still stuck on those blondes wowzers!!

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Insanely bored with the football, doesn't know why she's there when not taking selfies, sees her face up on a screen and lights up like a freakin flashbulb. Sigh. Women. I have no idea what they did back when there was no twitter or instagram except getting pushed around by the smarter and physically stronger men.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
I've had better.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

So that's where Maria was, no wonder my house has been so dirty lately.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

hmmmmmmmmm I love it

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

ugly IMO wouldn't do them or the guy

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

tom's perfect woman...

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Pissflaps posted:

Please dont tell my wife.

What shouldn't we tell your wife?

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

hopterque posted:

Your username might provide a hint.

Actually Pissflaps' dick is brown, and I think we've established that it's also tiny and useless...unless you mean s-some other man's big black dick? It couldn't be...could it?

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

reposting these babes before this thread dies...drat they're gorgeous, imagine a bed with white linens, these two hotties completely naked under them and frolicking around, suddenly they realize i'm in the room but they don't mind, they signal me to approach them and i'm so ready, they take off my pants and all of a sudden start laughing, they can't believe how hosed up my tiny dick is....Don't tell my wife *in pissflaps voice*

Mean Bean Machine fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Jul 14, 2014

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Soulex posted:

Could you imagine if she and kompany had a kid.

The forehead would be crazy

Good, I love a big target for the facial haha just kidding Don't Cum on a girl's face that's really disrespectful....loving soulex

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
*starts playing aerosmith - i don't want to miss a thing*

more to friggin come

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

I'm numb and gay now

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
is that the same girl as the boat boner one

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
I wouldn't mind giving Alex Morgan some balls to handle and to stuff in her mouth. I'd put it in her Upper 90 that's for sure. Don't tell Pissflap's wife.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

This girl doesn't really do anything for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

The Mash posted:

I prefer small butts to big butts on the condition that they're round, not flat. Am I weird?

why, do they make your cock look bigger??? haha fail

• Locked thread