Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

http://scontent-b.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xpa1/t51.2885-15/10475017_1417516478530980_741888676_n.jpg

Hegay fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Jun 12, 2014

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Weaponized Cum posted:

that, in my opinion, is a NWS image.

Maybe make the thread NWS?? ftw?? it is a very thin line we're walking

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Weaponized Cum posted:

I don't think that's fair. The thread is mainly for hot fans. I can google a trillion pics of women with their cooters out wearing a football top, but where's the fun in that?

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

loving show us hot babes in the stands.. gently caress you fifa

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Enigma89 posted:

That looks like a Chanel J-15 watch. Those things were a bit under $5,000 last time I checked.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Machinegunboyo posted:

I'm gonna be that guy, and yeah I know as a Brit and all, but drat, look at those teeth. Girl looks like she been munching on some beeswax

she wearing braces, bit weird. makes me question her age.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Pissflaps posted:

Imagine standing in front of those sexually mature women, naked, with my tiny little tail hanging there and theyre pointing and laughing and maybe they make me touch myself and wear a bra *shudders* i wouldnt know what to do with them, or myself.

Believe in yourself 'Flaps.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

http://1-ps.googleusercontent.com/x...QZhkK_q6FG.webp

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Enigma89 posted:

Latin women are the real winners of this world cup. Generally everyone fawns over the Germans, French, Dutch and Swedes. This cup has been completely different.

lol

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

FullLeatherJacket posted:

in what kind of poverty unicorn-land is the acronym for Germany "TYS"?

Denmark, Norway and Sweden I think.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

id like to roast her about her forehead and hairline i think if i did it for enough years i could bring her self esteem low enough to have sex with me, which would be the end game

*Fires up twitter with a grin and a mission*

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Skeesix posted:

Even better the y is pronounced like a u

no its not

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Maybe those fuckers in Sweden do but everyone hates them and pray for Russia to invade the place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Carrier posted:

Norway is the superior scandinavian nation. Taste the ownage.

Everything in Norway, such as their capital, was actually build by proud Danes

• Locked thread