Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
wish i was that chair lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

im the guy on the left who was filming the players celebrating but quickly turned my phone to filming those bouncing bazungas

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

hahahaha thats great

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

portugese womena re my favorite mmm

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

does rosetta stone have portugese? how hard is it to get a work visa in portugal?

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

i love being a cis man

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

I'd like to have a child with rihanna

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

if you scroll down enough look how skinny and beta ozil is why is he walking around shirtless

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Pissflaps posted:

Did anybody find out who she is?

She's my wife, doesn't speak a lick of english but i call her waifu and she's contracted with sarnsung

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

tbh i can't wait for the women's world cup because we won't need to scour the stands for women, all the beauties will be competing for a man's hand right on the field in front of us

• Locked thread