Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Juanito posted:

:lol: Jhendelyn

in what way is this an appropriate name for a human

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Pissflaps posted:

I'd like to apologise for describing women as 'scum' in this thread last night. Hell, my own mother is a woman, as is my wife.

In my defence I was imagining my own inner turmoil, standing naked before these sexually confident women for them to inspect my inadequate babyparts. A mixture of shame and impotent rage, in the truest sense of the word.

Your mother and your wife? Christ, you may as well be a woman yourself.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Big Black Dick posted:

Good genes in Brazil.

Not after I get there, there won't be.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-eFBD4lBNc

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Teron D Amun posted:

what is posted in trp stays in trp pissflaps

tell that to bhyo's cucked missus

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

ephex posted:

2 Girls No Cup

in what kind of poverty unicorn-land is the acronym for Germany "TYS"?

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

that's disgusting and i hate it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

The Mash posted:

I prefer small butts to big butts on the condition that they're round, not flat. Am I weird?

Do you mean that you don't like it when women inject a bunch of garbage into their butt meat, or go to a surgeon and get butt implants, creating a grossly disproportionate and ridicuous look?

Cause yah, that's gay as hell, bro.

• Locked thread