Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

This was taken at the Hereford FIFA Fan Fest and her name is Darleen.

I think I speak for everyone here when I say that hell, I wish I could enjoy this World Cup at the Hereford FIFA Fan Fest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

asian women are really gross

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

they are. the only people who like them are tiny dick white guys with yellow fever, which is hella racist

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

black.lion posted:

Hm my girlfriend is half black half asian could I get some guidance on whether or not I'm racist and/or the size of my penis? Really been bugging me lately

considering you rushed into a thread in a subforum you never post in to tell everyone about your girlfriends race you should probably take some time to figure out whether you're genuinely attracted to her or you fetishize dating someone because your grandparents would disapprove

• Locked thread