Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

emjayo posted:

i love being a cis male indulging in his considerable privilege during the world cup

amen, brother, amen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

There's so much going on in that gif, I want it to be longer. I'm the robotic hand movement of the fat guy aiming his camera at them titties.

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

3peat posted:

(Thick Tittays All Out)

They be TTAO?!

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

dutch women are tall amazons and i would pay them to be the poo poo out of me

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

nice they're letting you get in these last few posts, rolf

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

im the sideways light-switch and also the toilet

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

Would she be furious at you for being in such a situation, or furious at them for humiliating her darling husband about his admittedly tiny knob and bollocks?

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

hmmmmm, yes, i have definitely noticed her forehead and as such would NOT be having sex with Rihanna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

Unlike England's flashy and trashy WAGs, Germany's seem level headed and not self conscious, i.e. nice normal people fit to be role models.

• Locked thread