Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
if you thought Xenosaga 2 was bad, you should of played Xenosaga 1. The series really picks up with Xenosaga 2, but relatively nothing happens in 1&2 compared to Xenosaga 3. Enjoyed all the games but they got like 10 times more fun when they added mechs. Havent played Xenoblade because it needs that wii controller to work on the wii u, hoping for a port to wii u or else gently caress it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
I always see people say Xenoblade Chronicles for the wii is good but they always fail to describe what makes it good. Compared to ff12 how is it different? The rarity of this game really doesn't help sell that it is amazing other then the fact you never see anyone say any details about the drat game. I'm on a wall, sell it to me. The old megapost was like "We got picutres!", "We got main characters", "It's the best!", never described the combat system at all, and whats up with the side quests?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Are your character levels shared or are you locked in with a party once you get going? Is it fully voice acted or is it in novel form?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
To play this game on a Wii, what controller do I need to buy?

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Jun 12, 2014

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Louisgod posted:

Either Wii remote + nunchuck or Wii remote + classic controller.

Which combination is usually perfered, I pretty much only plan to use it for this game.

• Locked thread