Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Clever Spambot
Sep 16, 2009

You've lost that lovin' feeling,
Now it's gone...gone...
GONE....
Have we gotten confirmation one way or another if they are going to remove all of the boring poo poo (ex. loving huge open areas with nothing in them filled with enemys who have no chance of ever killing you but taking way to long to kill anyway, that stupid gem character progression thing, mmo quality get x of y quests) in this game? I'd actually be pretty excited for this if they did despite hating the first game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clever Spambot
Sep 16, 2009

Now it's gone...gone...
GONE....
Does this Witcher 1 count as a single player mmo? Because if so that was probably my favorite one by virtue of being the only one i ever finished and it having hella titties in it.

Clever Spambot
Sep 16, 2009

Now it's gone...gone...
GONE....

Manoueverable posted:

Oh hey, is this where we start the revisionist history/threadshitting of "Xenoblade was actually a bad game"?

Differing opinions are not "revisionist history" you tool.

Clever Spambot
Sep 16, 2009

Now it's gone...gone...
GONE....

Doc V posted:

-There seems to be some kind of in-battle item usage

I'm hoping this means more resource management. I generally like rpgs where there is absolutely no carryover between battles so you can go all out but it really doesn't work when there are as many trash mobs as there were in the first game.

Clever Spambot
Sep 16, 2009

Now it's gone...gone...
GONE....

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

Adopting a system like GW2 or Wildstar where you can just turn in fetch quests from wherever you are would be even better.

I'd rather they just gut the fetch quests honestly.

• Locked thread