Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
Jim Sterling has played Xenoblade Chronicles X, and according to him it's GOTY material.

I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

ImpAtom posted:

Absolutely. Hell, I've still got a family member who is unreasonably annoyed that they changed Philosopher's Stone to Sorcerer's Stone for Harry Potter and that's English to English.

Didn't they change it because they were afraid Americans would see "Philosopher" on the title and think it was too terrifying for children?

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
I'm seriously considering getting XCX, but I'm not sure if I should get the physical or digital version. I know that at least the digital has the data packs included with the download, but PAL disc owners can download them in advance by the end of the month.

Ah, decisions, decisions.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

A Steampunk Gent posted:

Physical with DLC should have a smaller filesize overall than the digital version, if storage space is an issue for you

The Wii U isn't exactly swimming with (good) games so that's not an issue. Especially when I have a half tera hard drive attached to it.

• Locked thread