Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Yea it's a dumb thing but it's not a big dramatic end of game thing, you find it early on which at the very least is a better option than keeping it as some big "BUT REALLY" twist as if it's a huge climax moment. At least that way it's handled early and it's just 'ok, cool, whatever let's move on then'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Has there been any class videos? I wanna see if Gun Samurai is cool as it sounds

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

TurnipFritter posted:

I would buy a Riki amiibo if it meant I could play as him in XCX.

:yeah:

Also one last dumb question that my google is failing on. Are we locked into classes going down the line we pick or are we able to switch lines as time goes on?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Motto posted:

You can switch classes whenever, the only limitation is that you have to master a class before moving further down its branch. So you're only "locked" into a class at the very beginning, because you have to master Drifter before moving on to Striker, Enforcer, or Commando.

Good game design.

• Locked thread