Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.

Terper posted:

So anyway, let's talk music.

Back in ye olde Xenoblade, we didn't have a single composer, but rather a collaborative effort between Yoko Shimomura, ACE+, Yasunori Matsuda and Manami Kiyota. This time, however, we're dealing with someone who I don't believe has ever actually done music for a video game before, Hiroyuki Sawano. He's mostly known from his works in anime, like Gundam Unicorn, Guilty Crown, Attack on Titan and Kill la Kill.

This. This is why the trailer music sounded oddly familiar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
The created character seems as chatty as anyone in Xenoblade during combat from the looks of the stream.

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
A Sawano song that tells us to not lose our way? Why I never.

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.

Baal posted:

Oh wait, I was wrong, these are the good jrpgs. These are the only ones I've played too, I'm sure some people are willing to speak up for Etrian Odyssey and a few of the Tales games. Maybe there's like one guy somewhere who'll stick up for Ni No Kuni, but he's crazy don't believe him.

I am that guy, I will stick up for Ni no Kuni. It is a good game for good people.

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.

TheKingofSprings posted:

Please play The World Ends With You

Not an emptyquote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.

The Black Stones posted:

I played and beat the first one right when it came out and will gladly buy the 2nd one.

It's me, I am the one who enabled a sequel to a game that really should have never gotten one.

How dare you spend your money on entertainment you see fit to consume.

• Locked thread