Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Is there a decent, high quality recording somewhere of the second time they showed the game on the Treehouse stream?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Mak0rz posted:

His final smash summons Riki

Care to tell me this weeks lottery numbers?

Also: Xenoblade 3DS port, but it only runs on New 3DS

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

So the direct was just to say "no progress has been made translating it"?

Gameplay looks fun but that kinda sucks.

Of course the localization has made progress. It's just that the translated build likely isn't in a presentable state yet. Also, they gotta save something for E3.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Xenoblade is live again on the Treehouse stream. At the end, they're gonna show a video with some English voiceovers.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Rirse posted:

Can tell the silver hair girl is Tara Platt in the video...most since I been hearing her a lot in the Drakengard 3 LP and she sounds like Zero/Misturo.

Yeah, I think it's her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81Ib7PLKHTo

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
GameXplain's 3 hour stream is starting in 10 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Has there been any class videos? I wanna see if Gun Samurai is cool as it sounds

Here's a video showing all the arts of each class at least:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF2YzesZiBo

e: woops, someone already posted this

Dunban fucked around with this message at 13:15 on Nov 28, 2015

• Locked thread