Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Six cannon bot!

These weapons look ridiculous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

I almost thought it was gonna be all Mech fights and none on foot.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Levantine posted:

You know, it doesn't really look like what I wanted out of a Xenoblade sequel but it definitely looks like a game I want to play.

I'm getting a Phantasy Star Online vibe from it.

E: I hope to god this isn't an in-game cutscene

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

I'm starting to think this game might turn out to not be so great.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

I don't know why i'm getting a super anime vibe from it despite the last game being pretty anime.

Maybe it's the british voice acting.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Doc V posted:

My notes from the stream:
Okay so all the negative poo poo I said was about how the game looks. The gameplay stuff sounds great.

The music not so much.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

punk rebel ecks posted:

my tastes go far beyond Square-Enix.

*He said as he swirled his glass of brandy and flitted through his ever extensive library/parlour of JRPGs.*

Xenoblade was probably considered a "revival" because gently caress all came out for the Wii that was like it and the Xeno series was a pile of poo poo before that.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Oh god now i'm getting a White Knight Chronicles vibe from this game. MMO style gameplay, giant mechs, SIlent avatar character who will probably be ignored for most of the game in cutscenes.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

I'm gonna wait for review scores and if it's not a perfect ten accuse the reviewer of not understanding the true art of anime mechs.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

I am totally lost watching the GiantBomb quick look
http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-xenoblade-chronicles-x/2300-10887/

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

ImpAtom posted:

How much space does the full install of XBCX take anyway? It's around 24, right?

The Japanese version is 22.7 GB. I assume you don't need the 10gb speed back for the digital version.

I'll have to tear all my games off the WiiU for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

I'm super loving on the fence for this game!

Like I'm worried it's gonna play like a really dull and grindy MMO.

• Locked thread