Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
I remember seeing fuel gauges for the mechs in videos, I really hope that isn't as annoying as it was in xenogears. Although maybe I'm blowing it out of proportion, as I haven't played that in...14 years?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Anything from TGS on this game? I found an article that touted a release date, but it turned out to be bullshit :negative:

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

New video was posted yesterday, some new stuff but still no release date.

http://kotaku.com/xenoblade-chronicles-x-looks-like-um-grand-theft-1655198640

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Hoping I can create something close to Fei or Citan Uzuki for a MC in this game. What are we thinking for a US release, October/November?

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

The armor in those character pics looks great, and super varied. I also like the difference you can have in main characters, although I'm worried about a lack of facial hair options.

• Locked thread