Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Crackhead Clubhouse is the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Uncle Wemus posted:

cinema d because everytime SMG posts nobody argues his points they just bitch about him as a person every time without fail

so basically 3o

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
well that's because his points are toe nail-clipping shards cut from the feet of slavoj zizek

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Seriously LF is the best forum on SA

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
The situation or hot topic Michael Moore i can't decide

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Xaris posted:

well that's because his points are toe nail-clipping shards cut from the feet of slavoj zizek

yeah they're really funny. you're supposed to laugh at them, not argue about them like a retard who can't recognize a good troll when he sees one

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

I post in this thread in games for a game I play quite a lot and the regulars basically tell me they feel sorry for me for not having 70 days in game time or feeling like I'm running out of things to do becasue they really must honestly have no other hobbies or activities with literally 1,000 hours of ingame time for an 18 month old game and still feel like they have lots of things to achieve

but I keep posting there and playing the game every now and again

It's me I'm the stupuid bitch idiot fucker and the answer is Games because all the threads are terrible and pathetic

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
love all forums

Ah Map
Oct 9, 2012
If only there were a places on the internets where peoples aware that paranormals is real and srs

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Clearly e/n

Also: why do we have a paranormal forum? It has almost as many people browsing as fyad or byob

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Luvcow posted:

Clearly e/n

Also: why do we have a paranormal forum? It has almost as many people browsing as fyad or byob

:siren: PROOF! That ghost posters are real :siren:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

OMFG FURRY posted:

:siren: PROOF! That ghost posters are real :siren:

its true, sometimes the ghosts make me double post

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
it's probably TFF

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
gws

Gusano
Dec 15, 2013
Sorry I think you all made typos and actually you meant that the most glorious forum here is:

PUNCHSPORT PAGODA.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Gusano posted:

Sorry I think you all made typos and actually you meant that the most glorious forum here is:

PUNCHSPORT PAGODA.

never read it, will go take a look now

is it goons talking about fighting, becaus that could be lol

Gusano
Dec 15, 2013

jackyl posted:

never read it, will go take a look now

is it goons talking about fighting, becaus that could be lol

gently caress you we're gonna go totally ninja on your rear end man

:madmax:

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Gusano posted:

gently caress you we're gonna go totally ninja on your rear end man

:madmax:

you guys were mostly talking about wwe

that's bad and pathetic there were no lols to be had

tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax
e/n is the best

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Whatever useless, deteriorated part of your psyche represents the greatest portion of your humorless self-loathing, that's your forum.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

helldump

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE
unironically gas chamber

Crotch Turtles
May 1, 2005

by Lowtax

Harrower posted:

The hidden white power forum that you can only see if you are a true Aryan.

GiP?

I like GiP, it's like a less racist version of the soccer forum

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
fyad is pretty funny when you think about it. a bunch of middle aged internet cool guys (fagots) just posting the most inane insular poo poo... some of them have been at it for over a decade

JustCait
May 28, 2014
They all overlap

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Trees and Squids posted:

fyad is pretty funny when you think about it. a bunch of middle aged internet cool guys (fagots) just posting the most inane insular poo poo... some of them have been at it for over a decade

fyad is actually funny because of the jokes.

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
Can't wait till the SA quorums. Mere posters will have to endlessly spew unfunny poo poo just to cling to their seat in the sham SA parliament.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Feldman Felcher posted:

Can't wait till the SA quorums. Mere posters will have to endlessly spew unfunny poo poo just to cling to their seat in the sham SA parliament.

heh yeah

*pushes up glasses*

totally

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Helldump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler