Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

Datasmurf posted:

And when I was a kid, after getting sex ed from a two year older girl in the neighbourhood (so that would make me 5 years old I guess), I thougth the man peed in the woman and that's how you got pregnant. I find it a bit interesting that I had the other parts correct though, and that since the age of 4.

drat it, I was going to post this one. I don't know where I got the idea, but I thought babies were made by the man peeing into the woman. Then I told my mother and she said that's not right and later she and dad told me about how it all works. A couple of years later my primary school had a really thorough sex ed class that, without being inappropriate or anything, explained in more detail. Which sucks because whenever you learn something in an academic setting as a kid, no matter how otherwise awesome it might be, it becomes really boring because you have to learn it, and later get tested on it.

Case in point: we spent more effort, and learned far more of the language, learning Greek insults to hurl at this intellectually disabled kid who only really understood Greek, than we learned in actual Greek class.

Another childhood misconception: that bullying is ok as long as you're not the victim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread