Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Diabolico
Dec 19, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER
There is now an official tumbler with translations of the twitter posts. (probably cause you can write an essay with 140 characters in Japanese).
http://splatoonus.tumblr.com/

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Diabolico
Dec 19, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER
the sprinkler is really good. i love it. you can stick it everywhere as well as helping you charge meter really fast.

give the kelp charger a shot. its a way better set than the testfire charger.

El Diabolico
Dec 19, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER

JawnV6 posted:

How do I paint an area? I had good luck strafing and firing, covers a lot of ground, but it doesn't really move that quick down the field.

yeah. strafe and tap.
charger isn't very good at covering areas that isn't in a straight line. the sprinkler that the kelp charger has helps out a ton.

El Diabolico
Dec 19, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER
an interesting tidbit..

quote:

The sub skills have increased and decreased chances based on brands.
Firefin - 5x chance for Ink Saver (Sub), 1/2 chance for Ink Recovery Sub
Forge - 5x chance for Special Duration Up, 1/2 chance for Ink Saver (Sub)
Inkline - 5x Defense Up, 1/2 Damage Up
Krak-On - 5x Swim Speed Up, 1/2 Defense Up
Rockenberg - 5x Run Speed Up, 1/2 Swim Speed Up
Skalop - 5x Quick Respawn, 1/2 Special Saver
Splash Mob - 5x Ink Saver (Main), 1/2 Run Speed Up
Squidforce - 5x Damage Up, 1/2 Ink Saver Main
Takoroka - 5x Special Charge Up, 1/2 Special Duration Up
Tentatek - 5x Ink Recovery Up, 1/2 Quick Super Jump
Zekko - 5x Special Saver, 1/2 Special Charge Up
Zink - 5x Quick Super Jump, 1/2 Quick Respawn

supposedly its from the strategy guide.

El Diabolico
Dec 19, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER
With regards to miiverse posts.

Its seems that there is a threshold before your post goes into the rotation and after a while it gets taken out. seems like around 20 yeahs outside of the game before it goes into the game's rotation.
Also there's a possibility of going back into the rotation. but i assume that means getting more yeahs outside of the game.

The amiibo are all right. kinda wish time attack and limited ink modes were part of the base game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Diabolico
Dec 19, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER
The paint brush is so good though after a while it starts to hurt my finger.

• Locked thread