Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

When I was watching the Nintendo direct and I see Squidgirl the game come on I was like :stare:

This looks really fun though, only thing I wonder is what else will be in the package besides the MP because I don't think a fully TDM style game will sell too well on a nintendo console.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

I never got a chance to play the betas, just wanna know can you also play this game on the pro controller, or is it tablet only?

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Gamepad only, the Pro Controller only works as the p2 controller for local multiplayer.

Aww blurf. Oh well game looks fun enough to make up for it anyway.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

Ahhh I only got to play for half an hour but everything owns so hard.

Only thing I didn't like is I couldn't set my colour to purple right away, I had to wait til it showed up randomly then lock my colour.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

Ok maybe I am just dense as gently caress, but I can't actually seem to get lock colour to work? I keep playing til I get the colour I want, then I lock it. Go into game again then I just always get blue or orange. What am I doing wrong here :argh:

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

DoctorWhat posted:

Splattershot Jr is my favorite gun so far, though the Pro looks nice too. Looking forward to that.

Color lock just locks a PAIR of colors, not one of the two.

But the colour I pick(purple) isn't part of the blue/orange pair, it should be then purple/green right? But I get neither.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

NNID: EvilCanadian
Canada

I am not really good at this game! But I am still having fun.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

Team dog is destined to win.

Behold the mix between squid and dog

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

Do abilities from items stack at all?

Also man I love rollers, getting those last 10 seconds of unopposed rolling in and knowing you won the game because of it feels kickin rad.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

The little seeker mine buddies seem pretty good on the new port map. Set em up and they will just paint a whole lane for you.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

For those who are fans of the Aerospray, which version specifically is the one you like? I got the first one but it just seems like a fat inaccurate mess. It gets good ink coverage sure, but I can't hit people with it for poo poo unless they are beside me and for splatting people and inking I would prefer to use the Roller.

What exactly am I missing with it?

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

Finally beat the campaign, and dang people were not kidding about the last boss. poo poo was bananas.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

I know this game ain't about the Splats, but got my first Quadra kill so feeling pretty fresh right now. Got 2 people in 1 Kraken jump at that :hellyeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

Dang during splatfest I would be out of town going to a Mortal Kombat tourney, however to represent team dog I am tempted to smuggle a wiiu with me.

• Locked thread