Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I'd be all over that if it weren't for the fake words on the lower back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

KennyMan666 posted:

That clearly says squid though.

And the front has a very stylized "ika", Japanese for squid.

What it says isn't really the issue

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Every single stupid-rear end Miiverse post I see an image of is making me giggle like an idiot. I need this game so bad.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Finally got the game, playing on my roommate's WiiU. It feels way more like I'm fighting the controls rather than the other team far too often, but it's still real fun. The music is the absolute tits, too.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I've found the motion controls better than the sticks, but I've not had an easy time with either. Time will tell!

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Splatoon is gonna be good as gently caress

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Onean posted:

A preview for a track from Off the Hook, though not the one from the direct.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6kmP9zNflE

hell yes

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Wendell posted:

I wish motion controls worked for every direction, like in Zelda or Gravity Rush. I don't understand why they don't.

Yeaah it feels really good in Zelda and not so much here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Anyone else think it's a little hosed up that Crusty Sean's now deep-frying and serving his own kind as Inkling snacks?

Hey man, food trucks are some high-concept poo poo

• Locked thread