Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

So would I, honestly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I'm glad I get to endure more LOL #TEAMDOG posts for another week or so.

Fake Edit: I'm not glad at all

man, this isn't a cool guy at all!

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Icedude posted:

I wonder if they're just going to combine the EU and US Splatfests now? I'd hope so.

Popcat vs Rockdog!

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Turn left thread noooooooo

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

this game needs a shotgun, and i don't mean flicking with the roller. i want a shotgun that literally blasts a huge glob of paint like 5 feet out. i don't care how bad that would be, that's what I want

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

nintendo give me this gun

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

noirstronaut posted:

This is exactly what the Blaster is??????????

no a blaster shoots a big ball that goes forward and then explodes, i want a shotgun. please pay attention.

a blaster is aesthetically closer to a grenade launcher

Zelder fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Jun 23, 2015

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

the ball aspect makes it not a shot gun. I am very peculiar about my fake paint guns

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

The 4th of July is the perfect day for Splat Fest. The winning team can gloat in victory, and the losing team can call the winners losers for playing a video game instead of being outside! Everyone wins!

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I'm shocked that dogs won by such a popularity margin. I always thought cats were more common in America. Or maybe my data is skewed from all my friends who own cats.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Ink is not analogous to semen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

MR SQUIDWIDE
*air horns*

• Locked thread