Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

This is literally a multiplayer inverse of Mario Sunshine and it looks so adorable and fun and I am so much more excited about this than I have any right to be. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

How the gently caress is there so much fan art for this game already? :psyduck:

There was fanart and plushies made of the starter Pokemon hours after they were revealed. Fan art a few days after the reveal of a fun looking Nintendo IP with characters that don't look generic and boring isn't really strange.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

jivjov posted:

DLC implies content that you download from the eshop. Which is not how you unlock amiibo content.

In the most technical sense of the term, you are right because this stuff's already on disk. However, just about everyone uses DLC as shorthand to refer to content you have to buy additional stuff to access, regardless if it already exists in your game disk/download. Another example of this is Street Fighter X Tekken, which had a bunch of the DLC characters really just be files locked away on the disks.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Zaphod42 posted:

Yeah rollers aren't for laying down roads to push ahead; chargers are. But if you have no chargers than blasters can just ink the ground as they run across it.

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Gawd, the charger is so satisfying once you figure it out.

And then your team makes you abandon your perch because they're ignoring whole patches of turf.

:stare: Wow that makes a scary amount of sense.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Oh my, I got a quadruple splat with the Kracken by driving everyone back to their spawn and jumping before they could push me back. :syoon:

Chill Penguin posted:

I fuckin love Moray Towers. Zipping around all over the walls is the BEST.

Agreed. My favorite thing about Moray Towers is getting to pull off insane death from above shenanigans or running away by just climbing to a higher vantage point. It's soooo fun.

• Locked thread