Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
Is it only squid girls? I'd love to play this game if I ever get a Wii U, but I can't see gender from goo hair and glaring squid eyes. :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

Oxyclean posted:

No, there's definitely boy characters too - the devs referred to the characters in general as "inklings"

e: Or at least I assume the one on the far right is a boy

Whatever the case, more gender positive squidkid customization options for everyone is always welcome. Hopefully Christine Marie Cabanos will be involved in the voice selection because it'd just be too perfect not to have her.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
Boy, I hope to enjoy a cute game that doesn't really need any kind of deep story and -

:nallears:

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

Silentman0 posted:

3 unlockable pictures is deep.

Sorry dude, I just want a cute game not cute After Man. But then again, the game doesn't have voice chat so I'm overreacting to the horror of people trying to craft a zelda timeline in MP.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Theyre probably accounting for our currency to go even lower :v: Iwata has inside info and knows we'll hit 18 pesos for a dollar after state elections, so ink-an't be helped

They're already going to have to waste money making amibo shipments be protected in armed convoys to fight off the growing number of Mad Max style roving gangs of amibo banditos. The price for them is going to up everywhere if heists like the Game UK shipment keep happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
How is the latency for this game? Is it going to take some time to make it really polished or are lag problems mostly your SP's fault?

• Locked thread