Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I think it looks cool and fun and it's an interesting idea for a shooter but it's also a multiplayer shooter on the Wii U. I don't know if the community will still be there after a month. I mean Titanfall died out quickly, how long will this last?

Also please don't turn this thread into 4chan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Ugh I was hoping the demo would last longer than 3 hours spread out across 2 days. Hopefully I can try it out on the 11pm to midnight EST slot.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
There's a minigame on the wii pad when waiting for a lobby to fill :3:

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
The charger seemed best on the rig level, on the high sniper points you have to wallclimb to get to.

I was mostly roller, it has the best grenade and coverage but you're boned against anyone outside of your fling range.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert

Unlucky7 posted:

I just hope we don't get a Titanfall situation where everyone loves the gameplay but gets sick of it because there isn't a whole lot of it.

Otherwise, that was drat good.

Yeah, but unlike Titanfall there's a singleplayer campaign that isn't bot matches.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Ya it's kind of early to be talking about what's OP or not when we've only had an hour with it.

It's OP at covering ground. No debate about that

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I wonder if the level cap will increase of if they add prestiging. The leveling is pretty quick.

I also wish I could change loadouts between games without having to go back to the lobby.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I think this is the only "shooter" where I like all of the maps. The only things I wish it had were more maps and modes (but that's coming), and that the plaza was full of actual people instead of their characters just standing around.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I think either map rotation is broken or I have bad luck because I just did near 15 games on the same map. It was getting annoying.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I was having a world of issues with wifi on my switch but I was able to play multiple lag free games of Splatoon 2 just fine? Weird.

Also it looks a lot more aliased than the Wii U original for some reason.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I didn't like the dualies at first but I stuck with them and now they're ok. Not sold on the jetpack or the curling bomb.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Who's Callie?

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I don't think Pearl looks bad, and I like that she appears to have a different type of personality, more brash, compared to Callie or Marie. It's just that she looks worse than she is when compared to Marina.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Marina thinks cake is a bread and I don't know if I can get with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I don't really like their catchphrase. "Don't get cooked, stay off the hook" is too wordy. Something short like "don't get caught" or "dale" is better.

• Locked thread