Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C

Wittgen posted:

So the pdf just came out. The thing about Indian capes was pretty neat.

It did? I didn't get it. Was there an email?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C

nimby posted:

She's either recruiting them to help defeat Alison or she's going to brutally murder them.

I'm going with #2.

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C
It is different because a family of 5 in Fallujah is a family of brown people, they don't count; 4 young white male local football star players do (maybe just one had a varsity jacket on, I'm not going back to look).

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C
How many mercs are there? I thought it was 5 and I tried lining up balloon colors and facial features but I end up with a lot more than 5...

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C
Maybe moonshadow is in charge of the investigation for the IS and is supporting theories that deflect suspicions from her power set.

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C
Mary and Allison are going to have an epic in costume show down.

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C
I think she only thought of chucking it through his head and is shocked/ashamed at the thought.

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C
She said "time to fly" when she first realized she had powers. So she says it again now that she actually can.

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C
What's with the close shot of his face going moonshadow-y

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C
maybe they just hire people from slaughterhouses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C
All those dead campers

• Locked thread