Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meowjesty
Oct 23, 2009

Friends depend on each other.
Hah!

SFP feels like a webcomic made for me, and I enjoy it very much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowjesty
Oct 23, 2009

Hold on there's a thread about a cool comic about superman being self-aware enough to acknowledge social issues hold on its a chapter about rape better swoop in and #notallmen it up.

Jeeeeeez.

rotinaj posted:

I really, really like Strong Female Protagonist and I wish one of the Big Two's little side-imprints would say "Hey. Let's publish this mo'fucker with the might of a comic company behind it. Getchu some inkers an' poo poo."

And make all of the people on this comic lots of money because SFP is cool.

It is a neat comic and I hope it is very successful, but I am also 10000% ok with DC and Marvel (and anything related) never touching it.

Meowjesty
Oct 23, 2009

Tollymain posted:

This isn't even a derail, this thread is going to be like this constantly :unsmigghh:

Finally got a feminism thread in BSS. :smuggo:

• Locked thread