Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

I enjoy the interplay between the worldview of the superhero who has to save everyone and the college peer whose background is being superhero who used to have to save everyone. When you come from a life of superheroics it probably doesn't seem at all out of place to grab some dude who's being sketchy and demand answers. I mean, who's going to stop you?

I enjoy the comic because it's basically Alison working on self discovery and attempting to gain wisdom instead of just acting the hero because it seems like something she has to do. That said, wisdom doesn't necessarily come from education, but it doesn't hurt and it's a logical first step.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

RiotGearEpsilon posted:

I have literally no idea how to read the last three panels today. Did she throw it, imagine throwing it but back down, what?

She threw it and hit him and was surprised because they both knew she was going to throw it at him.

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

SynthOrange posted:

AHAHAHAHAH oh no my feelings got hurt abloo abloo

:sadfan:

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

"So then my superwoman analogue physically forces my Martin Shkreli analogue to further her goal of stopping rapists somehow. Then bam, publish that poo poo on the web!" -Hamhands McWriter.

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

Nuns with Guns posted:

I still can't believe this comic decided to convey a graphic dogmurder through "SNAP!"

Poor ol' Slim Jim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

nimby posted:

The floor is level, everything else is slanted.

On the previous page the mansion was kinda tilted, which we wrongfully assumed to be the viewpoint being skewed. Indeed, it is both the mansion and the canal that are tilted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVt4XsTvWXY

• Locked thread