Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
witchcore ricepunk
Jul 6, 2003

The Golden Witch
Who Solved the Epitaph

A Probability of 1/2,578,917

Brought To You By posted:

I'm not defending rapists here or whatever definition of rape culture you might be using. But being perfectly honest, I'm tired of seeing every rape scenario in fiction demonize men and victimize women. I know for a fact that rape statistics are closer to 50/50 but every time I see it brought up in the news or popular fiction it's polarized to keep one group of people colored as perpetual aggressors. Is it too much to ask that every once in a while there is a situation where it isn't what it looks like?

Hey, Violet.

Seriously though, people reading this particular part of the thread should check out RAINN's sexual assault statistics if you actually think things are split evenly between women and men.

witchcore ricepunk fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Jun 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

witchcore ricepunk
Jul 6, 2003

The Golden Witch
Who Solved the Epitaph

ANYWAY I am super interested in seeing Paladin again! I wonder what role she'll be playing in this chapter? From her name, she could easily be the one who counsels Allison about the very issues people have brought up in this thread.

witchcore ricepunk
Jul 6, 2003

The Golden Witch
Who Solved the Epitaph

ChairMaster posted:

"Generic" war crimes, huh? I guess lots of people think it's okay to murder a bunch of innocent civilians as long as they're brown people who live somewhere else. Makes sense that that's why so many people are against what she's doing.

Yeah, that's a pretty callous way of describing what they supposedly did, but to be honest it's drat close to how Americans "talk" about those acts IRL.

witchcore ricepunk
Jul 6, 2003

The Golden Witch
Who Solved the Epitaph

Pretty sure that a certain someone with a weirdo name (who happens to be Alison's only alibi) is going to die next :cawg:

witchcore ricepunk
Jul 6, 2003

The Golden Witch
Who Solved the Epitaph

Holy poo poo shut up about gamergate you obsessive weirdo

This is super-defensive "gotta call something not-sexist before it's called sexist" schtick is so played out, and if that's the tone you're getting from this comic then I'm not sure if you're mature enough to handle the material.

witchcore ricepunk
Jul 6, 2003

The Golden Witch
Who Solved the Epitaph

But seriously, who wears a vest every single day?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

witchcore ricepunk
Jul 6, 2003

The Golden Witch
Who Solved the Epitaph

Without love, Bad Clevin cannot be seen.

• Locked thread