Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poverty goat

Pro Target posted:

ubisoft has not made a good game in 10+ years not cou
nting might and magic x

farcry 3, various assassins creed games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pro Target

gggiiimmmppp posted:

lol

Pro Target

i tried to play assassins creed brotherhood and boy was it a pile o' hot garbage

poverty goat

judging from the evidence you're probably just a goon who doesn't like good games

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
nintendo was the only one that actually made me want to buy their console. They did just about everything that was necessary for them to get back on track after the Wii U's initial slump. MS and Ubisoft had good showings, but the whole time I was just thinking "I can't wait to play the superior version on PC." the part where phil spencer called that little black kid on stage a friend of the family was lol.

Pro Target

gggiiimmmppp posted:

judging from the evidence you're probably just a goon who doesn't like good games

yeah nothing says fun like holding down the b byutton and watching your Onscreen Avatar do an epic Kill Maneuver.

Pro Target

How could i not like Boring Automated Parkour: The Game

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
I'm legit upset they didn't get david bowie in to do voice acting and motion capture for far cry 4

Cych

The Kraken posted:

i play smash brothers competitively

The new smash brothers looks insanely bad

poverty goat

Pro Target posted:

How could i not like Boring Automated Parkour: The Game

i didnt like asscreed 1 and 3 either

Tom Sellout

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

Cych posted:

The new smash brothers looks insanely bad

yeah..... i mean i won't really know until i get to see some real deal 1v1 matches but at least there's hitstun i guess????? the blast zones are hilariously far out, not a fan of that. i've accepted long ago i'll never see something as beautiful as the melee engine again but this seems to at least be a step in a more fun direction than brawl's floaty bullshit. i dunno dude, it's smash and im still gonna have a helluva a time playin it with friends, laughin n poo poo. competitive play is only b/c i love the game and love playin with my competitive friends, i dont get super serious like a lot of people do

Tom Sellout

Pro Target posted:

heres my credentials: plays a game designed for competitive play instead

*crashes in, vomitting over sailor moon t-shirt* HAVE U HEARD OF PROJECT M IT'S SUPER COMPETITIVE AND VIABLE IN ALL WAYS JUST LIKE MELEE IT'S JUST LIKE MELEE

dogcrash truther

Pro Target posted:

ubisoft has not made a good game in 10+ years not cou
nting might and magic x

migh t and magic x is good?

Pro Target

its tolerable yeah

Cych

gggiiimmmppp posted:

Far cry 3i s complete garbage man.

dogcrash truther

Pro Target posted:

its tolerable yeah

beter or worse than grimrock, or not comparable?

Tom Sellout

is blood dragon worth a drat at least? b/c it looked real hilarious, cheesy 90s action hero typesa poo poo

Pro Target

grimrock barely feels like an rpg to me

Pro Target

not a digagainst grimrock, which is good, but i cant compare em

dogcrash truther

Pro Target posted:

grimrock barely feels like an rpg to me

yeah that's fair, it's a puzzle game really I guess. I dunno if I want to spend 25 bucks on might and magic x unless it's got some interesting clsas/skill options and a good story

deep dish peat moss

Might and Magic X doesn't have as cool of a world/story as the old Might and Magic games but I really enjoyed its character customization and combat and it scratched an itch that Grimrock didn't.

deep dish peat moss

It will also probably be on sale in the Summer Sale, because this is the first big sale to happen since it was released out of Early Access

PandaCookies

Delicious endangered confection!

"I'm pretty sure I won E3."

Pro Target

i want them to remove krystal from star fopx because it makes me mad when i see her n ear fox, who is in love with falco

Captain No-mates

i think a lot about whether sonic and chell from portal would be compatible romantically

poverty goat

im sorry that some of you guys don't like playing fun games

Tom Sellout

i have fun playing all games, but not all games are objectively fun. better to have fun than to denounce fun, i say

Savage For The Winjun

gggiiimmmppp posted:

games get progressively more fun on a linear scale the less fun your opponent is having

poverty goat

what games should i hope to go on sale in the summer steam sale, watchdogs wont be cheap enough to bother with till christmas and otherwise im at a loss

Captain No-mates

gggiiimmmppp posted:

what games should i hope to go on sale in the summer steam sale, watchdogs wont be cheap enough to bother with till christmas and otherwise im at a loss

dagan rompa 2

PandaCookies

I could use another stint of paywall drama tbh. That poo poo was good.

Pro Target

gggiiimmmppp posted:

assassins creed 2 is the least fun gmae ive ever played and far cry is just bland as all Hell

Captain No-mates

assassins creed 4 gets a pass because having ur crew sing shanties was tight

poverty goat

co-op aside asscreed unity looks nice, the parkour in the demos was a lot more fluid including scaling down to ground level and I didn't see any piles of hay

PandaCookies

Captain No-mates posted:

assassins creed 4 gets a pass because having ur crew sing shanties was tight

Cool Blue Reason

by Lowtax

Macintosh posted:

im thingken of buying a wii u

thoughts?

its the best current gen console by far and u would be making a good decision

poverty goat

Cool Blue Reason posted:

its the best current gen console by far and u would be making a good decision

it's the only current gen console that has games that arent all on pc so if you have to buy a console it's the only choice

Korean Boomhauer
wii u owns. i might end up getting a ps4 just for mgsv tho because i have a case of The Sperg.

Flynn Taggart

I got a wii u today. Best decision I've made all year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Typical Gnu

i can promise with 100% certainty that i will release no disappointing video games this year
vote for me for e3 2014 winner this year

• Locked thread