Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StickyNavels
Apr 3, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Hwbrgdtse posted:

SO PUNCHABLE

Mennonite hipsters????

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

What's your point? He'd look much better with a tie or the top button undone.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
French fried potaters

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
once again spergelord gbs goon doesnt understand fashion

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
son lemme give you some advice. wear a tie or unbutton that top shirt. Here I'll give you one of my ties, this one is nice, it kind of looks like a fractal. You're going to be the best dressed guy at the dance

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012
Idiots who button the lowest button on the suit jacket are even worse.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

He gets a pass because he's supporting a vest

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

Lord Tywin posted:

They're the same people.

The ideal outfit for them would be a patchwork of thousands and thousands of fastenable buttons with only tiny snippets of the actual garment visible between them.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

I only button the top button on my flannel but I also have a Raider tat on my face viva la raza

Smashurbanipal
Sep 12, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT BEING A SHITTY POSTER
There's been a rash of guys wearing shorts suits in the NE, Boston specifically. It looks awful. Don't wear shorts and a blazer unless you're A) Vanderbilt alum at his frat reunion or B) baller old dude on the Vineyard*

*Must also be wearing loafers/boat shoes and WWII Navy ballcap.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Lord Tywin posted:

Literally the only reason this is a thing is because king Ed of England was too fat to button his jacket properly and it somehow became fashionable. If you aren't a fat inbred you can button your jacket however you want.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
sometimes I roll up my sleeves past the elbow and occasionally I button all the buttons. I look good. If you care,

Kehveli posted:

your ugly idk how to help you

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

reagan posted:

on what planet is it acceptable to button up your entire shirt without a tie?

It goes pretty good with my socks/sandals combo

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
im wearing an ancient nipponese kimono. it is made if the finest material + i am wearing full samurai makeup

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Ilikedirt posted:

im wearing an ancient nipponese kimono. it is made if the finest material + i am wearing full samurai makeup

will you commit seppuku?

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Agrajag posted:

will you commit seppuku?

youre posts our making me consider it,,,,,

Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

Truest Detective - Work Crew Division.
:dong::yayclod:
In summary: gently caress people.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Ilikedirt posted:

youre posts our making me consider it,,,,,

nah i think you're doing a fine job of it all on your own

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

FreudianSlippers posted:

Literally the only reason this is a thing is because king Ed of England was too fat to button his jacket properly and it somehow became fashionable. If you aren't a fat inbred you can button your jacket however you want.

it having been a thing for so long means nearly all suit jackets and sport coats have the bottom button too low for you to sit without rumpling up the whole bottom of your jacket, most jackets that button is effectively just decoration

by all means though, if you want to look like a teenager wearing his first suit, button the bottom button

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
Tell that to these guys you will get hosed up

• Locked thread