Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

drilldo squirt posted:

Wine is for hipster idiots.

Not drinking wine is for fatties.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
no, fag, it's a great, cheap way to get drunk.

naem
May 29, 2011

SAMB

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

WanderingMinstrel I posted:

What kind of wine

Cab sav. It was a few bucks off on a sale. It is actually pretty decent

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Orkin Mang posted:

no, fag, it's a great, cheap way to get drunk.

Also a great expensive way to get drunk. Like scotch.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

box wine rules

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
certain varieties of wine taste like groin but the rest are pretty good.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

mookface posted:

Cab sav. It was a few bucks off on a sale. It is actually pretty decent

Coo coo, I had an old vine Zin, and now I"m working on a 6 pack of bass, which isn't my usaul choice, but its what's in the fridge. What I'm saying is I'm some kind of super posh drunk. Probably.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Wine is perfect because it allows you to perfectly regulate your drunk. Liquor needs to be paced expertly lest you fall into stupor. Beer when nursed does nothing, and must be chugged for any effect. Wine however can be drunk with the utmost civility and a healthy glow attained

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

So my realted vids on youtube are a treasure trove of old 90s rap. Man rap vids used to be so chaste.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

mookface posted:

Wine is perfect because it allows you tonoerfectly regulate your drunk. Liquor needs to be paced expertly lest you fall into stupor. Beer when nursed does nothing, and must be chugged for any effect. Wine however can be drunk with the utmost civility and a healthy glow attained

I am the epitome of healthy glow.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

I am the epitome of healthy glow.

This is why wine rules. Until tomorrow then uggggghhhh my brain

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

shhh shhhh tomorrow isn't real, that's future self's problem, and gently caress that guy, he keeps making you do responsible poo poo all the time

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I have to install baseboards and coach tball tomorrow but thats what coffee and gum are for

naem
May 29, 2011

I've. Een vary sober but not TODAYYY

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Oh poo poo the smoking chipmunk is drunk

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

The imprtant thing is to have otter pops on hand. In case of severe hangover they will get your blood sugar up without upsetting your stomach.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
my cold ikea mulled wine is wearing off i'm getting some other booze, cant let that naem character be mroe drink tahn me

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

DON"T LET HIM WIN ORKIN, you're better than that.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I finished the bottle of cab sav. Now as nightcap I'm drinking a pint of rekoderlig cider. Its strong cider but also fragrant and delicious

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

ok my youtube related vids has been wending me down a long road of 90s rap. I'm just stoned enough that I'm trying to give some kind of level of artistic criticism to usher videos. SEND HELP.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Remember when drunk / high posting got you banned? Posters would be all 'had a couple beers tonight DIDNT GET DRUNK THOUGH' because youd be straight up banned for it. This was before probation

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

23rd amendment protects our right to drunk post, our founding fathers fought the brits for this poo poo. Mostly just that gypsum guy.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

mookface posted:

Remember when drunk / high posting got you banned? Posters would be all 'had a couple beers tonight DIDNT GET DRUNK THOUGH' because youd be straight up banned for it. This was before probation

u didnt capitalise u got banned. it was gulag town in here. posting when drunk is the only valid manner of posting, if u think about it. hey is moneyball any good, the movie?

naem
May 29, 2011

ORbs!! Haha TANE! Hitleer

I miss my dad he's dead

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

naem posted:

I miss my dad he's dead

he die of shame re: u?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
b/c thats what killed my dad rip pa

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HMTuSv0Lsk

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

23rd amendment protects our right to drunk post, our founding fathers fought the brits for this poo poo. Mostly just that gypsum guy.

He's ok though just so relentlessly British. Also tangentially Churchill called prohibition an affront to humanity. You guys were hosed up with that one!

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

some drunk music for your enjoyment

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

naem posted:

I miss my dad he's dead

Mine too, he died on a friday the 13th, which I guess it isn't anymore, but its still weird when they come around.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

mookface posted:

He's ok though just so relentlessly British. Also tangentially Churchill called prohibition an affront to humanity. You guys were hosed up with that one!

IMPERIALIST SYMPATHIZER SPOTTED

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

mookface posted:

churchill talked to pigs

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Orkin Mang posted:

u didnt capitalise u got banned. it was gulag town in here. posting when drunk is the only valid manner of posting, if u think about it. hey is moneyball any good, the movie?

Decent. You won't regret watching it but will have no desire to watch it ever again

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

IMPERIALIST SYMPATHIZER SPOTTED

Naw man it's just drunkard solidarity leave yo politics at the door

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY70ZseceYA

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

mookface posted:

Naw man it's just drunkard solidarity leave yo politics at the door

I'm a yelly drunk sometimes.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

I'm a yelly drunk sometimes.

Its ok man this is where I pat your shoulder heartily and say its ok and we take a big swig right out of the bottle. Also we are on a porch

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0UISCEe52Y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
big swig then deep breath, fkn best

• Locked thread