Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prince Reggie K
Feb 12, 2007

I've been denied all the best Ultra-Sex.

pixelbaron posted:

sumotori dreams

Even sober, it feels like two drunks fighting. and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
NBA 2k14

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
college football you fuckin nerds

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
solitaire. NNO WAIT MINESWEEPER

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

get in your car and see if you can drive 30 miles, if you make it back you win the game

Illuminous One
Sep 25, 2005
Toasters Own Your Hamster!
Any GTA. Drunk driving without the risk of hurting someone other than their feels.

Always a good time on Everclear n Lemonade.

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
serious post: kerplunk. but never attempt hungover.

Bomb-omb Texting
Sep 24, 2009
Broforce is awesome with few friends.

old-timey newspaper gal
Feb 23, 2005
Chivalry is the best drunk game. It's the only game I've ever played that I'm often happy when I get killed. It's pretty hilarious when you turn around and three dudes chop your arms off and explode your skull. It's a pretty casual game, espescially the Deadliest Warrior version. It's also got a keybind for just making your guy scream like an idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
The correct answer is Troddlers with bottom shelf vodka.

• Locked thread