Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Korean Boomhauer
i missed all the drama i was offline for a few days but involving me in it becaues im lazy as gently caress about irc is dumb as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net

:emoticon:

nvm no cake

Korean Boomhauer posted:

its like when i first had pesto and put it on everythign and wouldnt shut up about it for six yerars

pesto is really amazing tbf

ulvir

problematic hug

wwfutwd

Disco_Bandit

Widestancer posted:

I think there are underlying issues and IRC was a trigger

this

it wasn't ever about the choice of chat client and has everything to do with various people being pricks to each other.

also arnie is an old man who can't figure out how links work and uses finallyfast.com

Disco_Bandit fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Jun 14, 2014

Disco_Bandit

piss all over something and be super cute

Korean Boomhauer

The Green Calx posted:

pesto is really amazing tbf

yeah in a couple months i can update my post to say seven years.

Korean Boomhauer

bawbzilla posted:

this

it wasn't ever about the choice of chat client and has everything to do with various people being pricks to each other.

but people are being pricks now (to me) (for being lazy)

Looke

the most retarded definition of chill is in da yob

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp
haha it's ironic that the chill board has the most meltdowns :haw:

Seriously though quit taking the internet so loving seriously. Goddamn go outside or something

nvm no cake

Frank Horrigan posted:

Seriously though quit taking the internet so loving seriously. Goddamn go outside or something

oh i get it, because chill stuff like ice melts

ha ha mr funny man

Looke

I AM SO loving ANGRY AT PEOPLE ONLINE I AM GOING TO loving MELTDOWN YOU BUNCH OF loving FUCKS I HOPE YOU ARE ALL SO loving HAPPY THAT YOU HAVE PUSHED ME OVER THE EDGE YOU BUNCH OF SELF-LOATING UNIRONIC DUMB FUCKS YOU HAVE RUINED A LIFE FOR THE LAST TIME gently caress YOU ALL

Looke

AND I AM GOING TO TALK IN CAPS FROM NOW ON BECAUSE I AM SO loving ANGRY AT YOU ALL gently caress YOU

Disco_Bandit

Looke posted:

AND I AM GOING TO TALK IN CAPS FROM NOW ON BECAUSE I AM SO loving ANGRY AT YOU ALL gently caress YOU

looke no :(

nvm no cake

Looke posted:

I AM SO loving ANGRY AT PEOPLE ONLINE I AM GOING TO loving MELTDOWN YOU BUNCH OF loving FUCKS I HOPE YOU ARE ALL SO loving HAPPY THAT YOU HAVE PUSHED ME OVER THE EDGE YOU BUNCH OF SELF-LOATING UNIRONIC DUMB FUCKS YOU HAVE RUINED A LIFE FOR THE LAST TIME gently caress YOU ALL

Looke posted:

___________/

ron color

Looke posted:

sup looke

Looke

gently caress YOU

Korean Boomhauer
"looke" out hes haveing a melt down

Disco_Bandit

Korean Boomhauer posted:

fuckk

nvm no cake

Looke posted:

gently caress YOU

Looke

gently caress
YOU

nvm no cake

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp

Korean Boomhauer posted:

:golfclap:

nvm no cake

nvm no cake

Looke

nvm no cake

ron color
the only thing that bothers me is you two are posting in perfect concert right now

nvm no cake

Eye of Widesauron

Frank Horrigan posted:

Korean Boomhauer

Frank Horrigan posted:

ulvir

Frank Horrigan posted:

lol if you think a sub forum thats populated cheifly by people with various degrees of substance abuse and mental disorders are going to just go outside to smell the roses

ulvir

Looke

what a loving omnishambles this poo poo is

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Looke posted:

YOU ARE TAKING MY JOB YOU ASSHOLES

Eye of Widesauron

ulvir posted:

lol if you think a sub forum thats populated cheifly by people with various degrees of substance abuse and mental disorders are going to just go outside to smell the roses

quote:

I have money problems but spend money on substances to abuse on a regular basis

ron color

Looke posted:

omnishambles

gently caress, two points

thewizardofshoe

i refuse to post in this thread because it is only increasing visibility of unchill vibes

gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PandaCookies

Delicious endangered confection!

Looke posted:

• Locked thread