Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
ive havent really looked in a few days. are people yellign now? i can yell too
PISS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vapoursquid

none other

ahahahahaha

I.N.R.I

Korean Boomhauer posted:

every one is extremely hostile over irc its like they just discovered god and have to tell everyone about it

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3590943&pagenumber=717#post431049190

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
please chill byob

dogcrash truther

:eyepop:

vapoursquid

none other
this thread can be described as "aggressively bad" and "overwhelmingly lovely" yet the yob has deemed it fit to put on top of everything else

dogcrash truther

vapoursquid posted:

this thread can be described as "aggressively bad" and "overwhelmingly lovely" yet the yob has deemed it fit to put on top of everything else

i think arnie has a broken picker

vapoursquid

none other

dogcrash truther posted:

i think arnie has a broken picker

i think arnie's at a stage of his modding career where he's decided just to gently caress it

i personally respect this form of leadership

dogcrash truther
My Modding Career

dogcrash truther
personally, I think he's in the place, where he has decided he would rather be the mod of the BYOB irc chat room than be the Idiot King of BYOB 8.2

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
Dogcrash you're still cool I like your posts just be a little chill okay ilu.

vapoursquid

none other
poo poo needs to get switched up

Reset Button

arnie never stickied my thread
what did i ever do to him :cry:

Eye of Widesauron

Angry Fish posted:

Dogcrash you're still cool I like your posts just be a little chill okay ilu.

He pointed out my shitposting/attention stuff and honestly that was nice of him since it made me rethink some stuff

Plus he's one of the only people who actually googled actual advice for Sid when he needed it

vapoursquid

none other
dct is actually a dece poster and i like him

sometimes he pisses me off but i'm sure i aggravate him more than viceversa

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Widestancer posted:

He pointed out my shitposting/attention stuff and honestly that was nice of him since it made me rethink some stuff

Plus he's one of the only people who actually googled actual advice for Sid when he needed it

PandaCookies

Delicious endangered confection!
Steam chat ftw nothing else matters. Sid creates too much drama and arnie is arnie. Can't you see none of that matters. Just join the steam chat and stop arguing. Be chill. And don't give in to unchill people. The reason I came to BYOB is because I didn't have to hear about poo poo.

Let the unchill people be unchill. They know who they are. Let the people who want to have fun have fun. Ignore people who bring others down, or take it to PM. Or let them post elsewhere. Who cares. If they are going to be unchill they are not meant for this subforum anyway. Regardless of how good of a friend they are. Just send them to GBS forget about them and then be chill. :)

weird

by zen death robot
lmbo

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
apt gangbang i love your new av btw. Has anyone else told you that your av needs a television show of its own?

ron color
iiiiiiits time for Cheese Chat with your host Pat gangbang

weird

by zen death robot
in german they say der Käse

ron color
when im on death row im ordering a käsekrainer

poverty goat

in texas the legislature voted successfully to end last meals for death row inmates to save money even when the cook offered to pay for the food himself

ron color
the Texas board of criminal law review was found dead today among half eaten barrels of food containing mashed potatoes, pizza, spaghetts, pie, fried chicken, and a dvd of the green mile stuck on the opening menu

ulvir

apt gangbang posted:

in german they say der Käse

kinda want leberkäse for dinner now

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Reset Button posted:

arnie never stickied my thread
what did i ever do to him :cry:

:(

SIDS Vicious

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha holy loving poo poo thats rich

SIDS Vicious

it has been brought to my attention i misintrepreted that post, and it is funny when people are mad i exist.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i dunno byob is still p chill to me brehs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Typical Gnu

Korean Boomhauer posted:

its like when i first had pesto and put it on everythign and wouldnt shut up about it for six yerars

i dont get the appeal of pesto its just green stuff that makes pasta very slightly worse imo

• Locked thread