Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Skyl3lazer posted:

ur an awful IK just saying

zen death is cool though

You're a weird little homo who's mad because I gassed your gay thread about Funny Xbox Numbers And Charts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
There is nothing about the X-Box that is funny....

...or enjoyable.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

It has been a while since the iks have changed, but they are doing an alright job and this forum isn't Too hosed Up anymore, so I guess that's ok

this thread should totally be gassed though since it's pretty bad and boring and calls attention to dexters secret which is not recommended.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

No Such Thing posted:

this thread should totally be gassed though since it's pretty bad and boring and calls attention to dexters secret which is not recommended.

Well no poo poo if he got attention and everyone knew, then he wouldn't be a secret anymore

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

The Taint Reaper posted:

Well no poo poo if he got attention and everyone knew, then he wouldn't be a secret anymore

DDRD RDRR

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

It'd be nice if they just added someone funny like Knuc or Pewdiepie to the current IKs to make some content/attract some more people

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

You're a weird little homo who's mad because I gassed your gay thread about Funny Xbox Numbers And Charts

rofl

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

no!!! not the numbers and charts!!! you monster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
posting in thread after closed

• Locked thread