Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Zelder posted:

In what position would a white person have the reasonable belief that they didn't get the job promotion because of their race?

Well probably the same as the reverse one except reverse? Like if they were more qualified than the other guy who got hired because he was the same race as the hirer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Blue Star posted:

Do you really think this happens a lot, though? I would say that the number of white people who experienced something like that (being genuinely more qualified but being passed over because they were white) is vanishingly small.

Well no poo poo. Someone asked a stupid question so I gave them an answer.

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich

nutranurse posted:

It's not REAL ACTION so it doesn't matter ever. Again, I still hold that the ~*tumblr sjw*~ hate is just 21st century way of angrily saying friend of the family-lover, but also implying that they're useless internet hippies on top of being dirty race-mixers.

That is a super fuckin stupid thing to say.

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Everyone who isn't a straight white person is far from the majority, what's your point?

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Man I don't give a poo poo about this dumb thread about dumb internet people thinking white people want slavery back, you said anyone who uses the term SJW may as well be using the term friend of the family-lover, and that was a dumb thing to say, because there's a fuckin ton of SJWs out there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich

nutranurse posted:

And yet here you are, making posts.

yea but i didn't post about the point of the thread, i posted about a post in the thread, it's different.

• Locked thread