Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silver Nitrate
Oct 17, 2005

WHAT
OP, why did you include the anti-hair relaxer group in your FB cropping? Hair relaxer is pretty nasty stuff, more people should hate it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Nitrate
Oct 17, 2005

WHAT

OwlBot 2000 posted:

Whites could do it, and yet they haven't. What does that say about their motivation?

Profits.

Silver Nitrate
Oct 17, 2005

WHAT
When an oppressed group is speaking about oppression/discrimination it is really loving annoying when other people not in that group try to tell them that it's not that bad, or "well, that happened to me too so you are just being silly." Like, when talking about feminism there's almost always that guy who is "what about _____?" and ends up directing the conversation to being about them. This derails the conversation and makes it harder for people who are being screwed over to speak out about the things that are happening to them in depth. It's really frustrating and very repetitive.

Someone even made a nice bingo card.

Silver Nitrate
Oct 17, 2005

WHAT

natetimm posted:

Wah I'm being marginalized either shut up and assent to my stupid opinions or open your mouth and be branded a racist!

BINGO

Silver Nitrate
Oct 17, 2005

WHAT

natetimm posted:

Except instead of continuing his argument and iterruption he made this thread here, where nobody got interrupted and yet the same poo poo arguments were thrown at him, hilariously probably by mostly white people.

Also, LOL at SJW=friend of the family lover. drat you folks really are full of yourself.

Would you mean uppity? I think you mean uppity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Nitrate
Oct 17, 2005

WHAT

SedanChair posted:

Polls show that more whites believe in ghosts than believe racism is a problem in America. I guess that’s why Ghost Hunters is so popular but my show, Racist Wranglers, never got picked up.

FWIW white people are more likely to have experienced ghosts than racism.

• Locked thread