Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The nerd rage about pewds on this board, and SA in general is loving funny when you think about what the Goon Stereotype is.

Let's break it down:

Pewds:

-Handsome

-Rich from playing videogames

-Girlfriend is a model

-Goofy in a charismatic way

-Leader of the Bro Army. He could have the president assassinated, he'd just need to ask his Bros and it would be done.

Goon:

-Looks like a dropped pie

-Fat from playing videogames

-Girlfriend is a hand

-An insufferable human being

-Wasn't even the leader of his nerd posse in middle school.

I had to look up what PDP looked like because the guy I was thinking of was not him.

he just looks like Shaggy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
rich people loving own

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

You have to hand it to Pewdiepie, Rush Limbaugh, etc.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

the other day surgeon simulator was on sale for $2.50 in the gog.com sale and I was hanging out with my niece and she was like "oh you should get surgeon simulator, i saw it on pewdiepie"

i died a little inside but still bought surgeon simulator for $2.50 and we had a good time causing irreparable harm to bob

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'm glad the Pewdster is getting stacks on stacks on stacks. For all the laughter and joy he's given me, hell, he deserves it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
- He's a joker, but he knows when to get serious.

• Locked thread