Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Sir Tonk posted:

Great, now ReindeerF has his own thread. :sweatdrop:
He already has the Southeast Asia thread, because he thought Houston wasn't hot and humid enough. Love ya ReindeerF!

Anywho, what is the political scene like in some of the less talked about cities, like Amarillo or Lubbock or El Paso? As an outsider who drives through Texas often, my impression of the state is:
Dallas: Rich assholes who water the sidewalks during a drought
Houston: OIL and an enormous Walmart hub sweet Jesus it's humid
Austin: Weird™ and an elevated freeway over a regular freeway where I don't feel safe on any part of it
San Antonio: Castros and Tim Duncan
Midland: OIL and smells like rotten eggs
Tyler: best truck stop BBQ with a selection of awesome jerky

There's just a tremendous amount of fuckall once you leave the big cities, and I wonder how that all works out politically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU