Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

zoux posted:

Wendy getting the nom was due to the fact that she was the only Texas Democrat that anybody could recognize.

I didn't recognize her. She can't even get her career history straight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Xarthor posted:

High five St. Ed's goon. I went there two years, then got tired of Austin, so I came back to the Dallas area and finished at UNT.

Also, while not a campaign-ending misstep it appears Abbott has certainly ruffled some feathers with his "just drive around and ask" proposition to keeping toxic/explosive chemicals secret policy. Even heavily Republican sympathizer papers like The Dallas Morning News (amongst many others) have criticized Abbott for the policy.

For her part, I think Wendy and Battleground have done a decent job of pouncing on his stupidity but we'll see what, if anything, this means for her overall poll numbers and turn out for the fall.

If you're still hoping that somehow Wendy Davis is going to win, I really feel sorry for you.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

I'll buy the Greyhound bus ticket to take her and 100 pounds of personal effects to any other state than Texas.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Please just leave the state already. There a lot of states that have legal pot, go there.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Well, then you get the penal experience, which will still work out regardless.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

buddhanc posted:

Houston goons

Come see me and volunteer at our office on Old Spanish Trail

I'm a field organizer on the Beto campaign

We need all the help we can possibly get

heh. heh. he. he. he. heh. OST you say? Oh this is gonna be good

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I voted!

For Cruz, you stink ditches

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Robert.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Wow, glad to know unpolitical fair and unbiased judges are being elected into criminal courts. What a piece of janky poo poo.