Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dompy Bear
Sep 9, 2004
Have you had your gin today?

MrTheDevious posted:

Yeah I literally can't 3box at all yet. My 3rd box 100% disconnects on every zone change and my 2nd has a 50/50 chance as well. Haven't had a chance to see the other bugs yet because I get annoyed and stop trying within 15 minutes every time I log in

I was having this problem, and if I zone one at a time and keep the screen focused on the client that is zoning until he pops out the other side, I don't get the disconnect. I really only had this bug if i zoned one toon, and swapped windows mid-zone to grab the other one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dompy Bear
Sep 9, 2004
Honestly, they sound like a hardcore raiding guild, and I'd rather have the casual goon-friendly spergtastic experience like we had on Live a few years ago during the Great Goon Rush ( I think I was the only nonboxer in the guild, and one of the only druids)

If you guys wanna get together and all get online to form <what> then I would be totally down.

A sidenote, dracnier and I both hit mid 20s this weekend during some super fun Upper Guk dungeoneering and are getting closer to item-farm mode.

Honestly, it's like 1999 all over again =).

Dompy Bear
Sep 9, 2004
The whole thing is just kind of a joke right now. Mobs pulling through walls, hitting for max 90% of the time, server pop is super spergy even compared to P99, etc
Maybe it will be better in a few years or so, but right now P99 has it beat on sheer stability.

• Locked thread