Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car
a goon got ptsd from an email he received from his professor telling him to address the professor more formally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

rcman50166 posted:

calling bullshit. anime watchers are all gigantic violence avoiding weiners

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Milky Moor posted:

haha at his high-pitched squealing when he gets really worked up

thats actually kinda common when someone loses their poo poo like that. funny that he couldn't break the window tho. i saw a guy punch through a side window like that and still knock the dude in the passenger seat unconcious. not sure how i feel about this guy defending my country he seems like a pussy rear end bitch tbh.

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

Now it's been 17 summers since I've seen my mother

But every night I see her smile inside my dreams

rcman50166 posted:

https://www.facebook.com/militarybronies

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
if they paid soldiers to undergo sterilization in return for a bigger bonus the mean iq of america would increase dramatically

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
we should just accuse all american soldiers of crimes they didn't commit (preferrably in groups of 4) so we can just replace the military with an army of A-Teams instead.

Fister Ardennes
Apr 25, 2008

War is not the answer but it sure is fun
I was a 92S, I've seen poo poo man, literal poo poo.

Boot mother fuckers gonna boot.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

bushcutter posted:

You are free to say things like this because of young men and women who gave their lives. We take our way of life for granted, it could all go away in a heartbeat.

lmbo youre stupid

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I'd like to thank Jesus for this mcdonalds happy meal, amen

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

bushcutter posted:

You are free to say things like this because of young men and women who gave their lives. We take our way of life for granted, it could all go away in a heartbeat.

Those men are dead or dying.

I got respect for everyone who was drafted and took the draft, no matter what war.

But since the nuclear age, everything non-nuclear is farcical to argue as protection from anything. All said, we will never attack a nuclear country. We will probably never attack close allies of nuclear countries.

So, whatever, since 1945 every person that didn't die in a nuclear hellstorm, drop the bomb, launch the missile, no number of boots on the ground have ever meant an iota of one gently caress to American national security. Small numbers of people can die to largely symbolic attacks like 9/11, but driving planes into buildings will never upset the order of things. Until the threat is on our own shores and we're afraid to drop bombs on our own turf, your sacrifice will never matter. The only one that matters is the sad assholes who get the orders and push the buttons to end the world.

A soldier living now, the only way he could actually defend the constitution, is to shoot and kill other Americans trying to destroy that constitution. Everything outside is protected. Powerful non-nuclear countries will be nuked when things go sour. Note that in that even absolutely gently caress-all will happen among the other nuclear states except diplomatic problems because everyone else with the only important weapon in the house doesn't want to die either. Even still, the like four countries with second strike capabilities are about as far from war as you could hope.

No living serviceman ever died for my freedoms in my lifetime. I hope the men dying out there are doing it because they had nothing else, that they needed something that pays that takes near-anyone. I really hope it's not because they're the military's idyllic freedom fighter. Gettin' paid means many times more than these platitudes about protecting freedom.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

butplug accident posted:

there's a higher percentage of anime fags in the army than on something awful

hard to say. I mean I only ever knew a few of them and they all got immense poo poo from everyone else.

on the other hand, the rest of the military? well, look at the DLI thread in GIP.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

hemophilia posted:

Those men are dead or dying.

I got respect for everyone who was drafted and took the draft, no matter what war.

But since the nuclear age, everything non-nuclear is farcical to argue as protection from anything. All said, we will never attack a nuclear country. We will probably never attack close allies of nuclear countries.

So, whatever, since 1945 every person that didn't die in a nuclear hellstorm, drop the bomb, launch the missile, no number of boots on the ground have ever meant an iota of one gently caress to American national security. Small numbers of people can die to largely symbolic attacks like 9/11, but driving planes into buildings will never upset the order of things. Until the threat is on our own shores and we're afraid to drop bombs on our own turf, your sacrifice will never matter. The only one that matters is the sad assholes who get the orders and push the buttons to end the world.

A soldier living now, the only way he could actually defend the constitution, is to shoot and kill other Americans trying to destroy that constitution. Everything outside is protected. Powerful non-nuclear countries will be nuked when things go sour. Note that in that even absolutely gently caress-all will happen among the other nuclear states except diplomatic problems because everyone else with the only important weapon in the house doesn't want to die either. Even still, the like four countries with second strike capabilities are about as far from war as you could hope.

No living serviceman ever died for my freedoms in my lifetime. I hope the men dying out there are doing it because they had nothing else, that they needed something that pays that takes near-anyone. I really hope it's not because they're the military's idyllic freedom fighter. Gettin' paid means many times more than these platitudes about protecting freedom.

who the gently caress cares about protecting freedom

soldiers should be killing each other for its own sake

gently caress your freedom. give me war.

az
Dec 2, 2005

i got ptsd ask me anything

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

In WWI they used to execute people with PTSD for "cowardice" and it seemed to work out ok

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

CharlestonJew posted:

we should just accuse all american soldiers of crimes they didn't commit (preferrably in groups of 4) so we can just replace the military with an army of A-Teams instead.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Yo gently caress the United States military. All veterans of foreign wars are bitchmade, and they single handedly lost every war we've fought over the last 50 years. Take away their benefits and homes and reassign their families and then them into second class citizens IMO

Greed is eternal
Jun 8, 2008
Adults that unironically use the phrase "protect our freedoms" are hilariously delusional or cynical

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Professor Tomtom posted:

Yo gently caress the United States military. All veterans of foreign wars are bitchmade, and they single handedly lost every war we've fought over the last 50 years. Take away their benefits and homes and reassign their families and then them into second class citizens IMO

Consider it done next time you see the homeless

I mean the real ones not the ones with cardboard. Where'd they get the marker hmm?!?!

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

Greed is eternal posted:

Adults that unironically use the phrase "protect our freedoms" are hilariously delusional or cynical

yeah it baffles me how people can use it unironically, like they haven't even thought about it for 2 seconds to realize it's meaningless

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
The problem is that no one beats their kids anymore.

Those kids will never grow up to unquestionably slaughter the savage, foreign Others.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

its not our soldiers fault they get killed in gay proxy wars. theyre willing to shoot anyone you point them at. the american public has been bitch-made since vietnam. warmongering and high causualties boo hoo. lets put a boot on that fat child from the DPRKs throat. the middle east is getting boring.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Necros posted:

its not our soldiers fault they get killed in gay proxy wars. theyre willing to shoot anyone you point them at. the american public has been bitch-made since vietnam. warmongering and high causualties boo hoo. lets put a boot on that fat child from the DPRKs throat. the middle east is getting boring.

the DPRK, for all its incompetence and absurdity, has an army of 5,000,000 soldiers with uniforms, rifles, tanks and planes, and the supplies and training needed to put them to good use

the prospect of going to war with them and the astronomical (compared to like the last twenty years) casualty rate from such a conflict and the very real possibility that I would be killed in combat if such a conflict were to take place has me fully erect just thinking about it

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Dear OP,

You are a huge human being. Go back to sucking your boyfriends cock while it is covered in your own poo poo. Yum.

Love,

The Internets

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

rcman50166 posted:

https://imgur.com/gallery/ELhVF

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

ded posted:

Dear OP,

You are a huge human being. Go back to sucking your boyfriends cock while it is covered in your own poo poo. Yum.

Love,

The Internets

:henget:

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

it should not be allowed, as a matter of policy, to require soldiers to fire blank rounds from a 240

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
We need another Patton to go around military hospitals slapping these sucky babbys.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
No joke on the soldier wives too. They go cock hungry.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

the DPRK, for all its incompetence and absurdity, has an army of 5,000,000 soldiers with uniforms, rifles, tanks and planes, and the supplies and training needed to put them to good use

the prospect of going to war with them and the astronomical (compared to like the last twenty years) casualty rate from such a conflict and the very real possibility that I would be killed in combat if such a conflict were to take place has me fully erect just thinking about it

thats the spirit

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
no need to be snide on the returning heroes who made the ultimate selfless Christ-like sacrifice for the rest of us helpless citizens. VA pulled the sickest prank on em, enough juice in that to go around

Greed is eternal
Jun 8, 2008
Americans will never truly be happy until they commit continent-wide genocide again.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Al Borland posted:

No joke on the soldier wives too. They get really fat.

Fixed

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Serious talk my dad has some PTSD issues when helicopters fly. He was forced into service in Nam.

I feel bad for the people who got drafted, but seriously if you signed up for this poo poo on you're own?

:lol:

We used to have recruiters that would come to our high school during lunch hours and try to convince kids to enlist. Holy poo poo recruiters are scum.

Republican Vampire
Jun 2, 2007

carrion kit posted:

i got post traumatic sad brain, i've been rewired for action baby. i'm a hot pepper, watch ya tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rym5unx0ZCo

Haha I read the description and he's screaming at a handicapped woman.

America's Bravest.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
losing your poo poo over a fender bender is pretty retarded.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Republican Vampire posted:

Haha I read the description and he's screaming at a handicapped woman.

America's Bravest.

lol amazing. This guy probably will go on to be blackwater's finest.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
On one hand, war made the US nuke Japan. On the other, Solid Snake was a solider. All in all I think war is a net positive.

Straker
Nov 10, 2005

Agrajag posted:

losing your poo poo over a fender bender is pretty retarded.
he's a marine, everyone knows he's a huge pussy rear end bitch, so he has to defend his honor EVERY SINGLE TIME it is slighted lest he show weakness

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Ponce de Le0n posted:

a goon got ptsd from an email he received from his professor telling him to address the professor more formally.

don't forget the goon who said he got panic attacks from twitter because he thought it was too overwhelming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
real talk you volunteered you loving babies. man up and kill yourself

Al Borland posted:

Serious talk my dad has some PTSD issues when helicopters fly. He was forced into service in Nam.

I feel bad for the people who got drafted, but seriously if you signed up for this poo poo on you're own?

:lol:

We used to have recruiters that would come to our high school during lunch hours and try to convince kids to enlist. Holy poo poo recruiters are scum.

my high school would have army recruiters come in to substitute teach

yeah

for real

• Locked thread