Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

I made an effort post about it but ill assume nobody in fid44 is going to talk about it http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3644117

The new game is coming out at the end of the month, or this weekend if you preorder. Also vote for TSS on greenlight because theres no reason it shouldnt be on steam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Y-Hat posted:

you spelled "DDRD" wrong you idiot

hilarous

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

These games sound epic, and I am going to play them.

They are epic. If you download the demo for Journey to Rooted Hold you can play the entire first game in it, because its a free exapnsion module

http://forum.caravelgames.com/site/guide

look under What cant I get for Free

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

The Silver Snail posted:

I played all the three of the main games back in the day and got super far but never beat any of them because of computer fuckery. Should I just play through the third one again or should I be a man and power through them all.

KDD has bullshit like LEVEL 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that nobody really wants to play again, Journey to Rooted Hold is a much better game even if im cursing out Level 24 at the moment

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

TCB really kicks things up a notch, I wasnt expecting to have trouble so early in but rotating force arrows is making me think too many steps ahead

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

The Second Sky is released for everyone who preordered sometime today!!!! Ill probably stream it after i get it installed

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Im already stuck in the Training Yard, wtf

Am I missing something very obvious here?

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

elf help book posted:

yea, you still need a golem alive there

lol. I was like "Its impossible to get a golem in there so that obviously isnt the solution" and I just neer thought to walk myself over the arrow first

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

I never finished TCB but it sounds like beethro manages to kill all the slayers and become first slayer

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Elswyyr posted:

i have gotten to the temporal anomaly and i gotta say, this is the hardest official hold yet by far

Im stuck on The Easy Way because I cannot get that drat brained guard to stand on the switch

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

lol did you see where i got stuck before? I took a screenshot of it. THATS some noob poo poo. In my defense tho I had just finished JTRH and played like 4 floors full of brained roaches so using the golem remains to block the roach didnt even come to mind

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

fez_machine posted:

Yo that's some easy poo poo to get stuck on. You a scrub.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I didnt need to trap him on the switch. Oh my god I spent almost an hour trying to trap him on the switch

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Whats the green potion do

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Hammerite posted:

Shattered Mine 1S2E is *hard*, I'm surprised they put that in an "official" hold

post a pic, im curious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Eat poo poo rear end in a top hat

Im also really glad I hit the checkpoint because this room has a nasty surprise if youre excited to watch the bombs go off

• Locked thread