Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Meme Emulator posted:

Im stuck on The Easy Way because I cannot get that drat brained guard to stand on the switch

Yo that's some easy poo poo to get stuck on. You a scrub.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Meme Emulator posted:

lol did you see where i got stuck before? I took a screenshot of it. THATS some noob poo poo. In my defense tho I had just finished JTRH and played like 4 floors full of brained roaches so using the golem remains to block the roach didnt even come to mind

Whereas I came straight from finishing the real noob scrub game Gunthro and The Epic blunder, which is intensely all about Guard and Golem manipulation.

For real, I got hosed up on not having a sword and having to use a stick for ages.

Everyone should play Gunthro though, its got good puzzles which are v. elegant if ultimately piss easy.

• Locked thread