Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Thauros posted:

Doesn't this mean you could legally make and sell bootleg Redskins t-shirts now?

Go hog wild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

NC-17 posted:

I'm pretty sure the end game is when Synder realizes renaming the team is a potential goldmine. Every fan will run out and by all new merch! Also he can get additional sponsors:

"Please welcome to the field your Washington Eat Fresh Football Team by Subway®"

It'll be just like the New York Corporate SponsorshipRed Bulls.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Kalli posted:

The WPS also had a team named the magicJack.

That's wonderful :allears:

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

I like Washington Swine. Appropriate for the city, and the hogs/hogettes are included in the lore of the team.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Party Plane Jones posted:

I like this one.

I'd be cool with a resurrection of the Clone High anthropomorphic peanut.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Cole posted:

No the majority of it is just white people with too much white guilt.

Faaaaaaaaarrrrtt~*

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Cole posted:

If it's not the case then where were people at 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, or 77 years ago when the name originated? Nobody gave a poo poo for almost 75 years and only recently has it become an issue. Why?

I don't think you quite understood what I was saying.

Google "fart sound effects" for a more nuanced response.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Cole posted:

So basically if someone is ignorant you will continue to let them be ignorant instead of answering their question and helping them understand, which basically perpetuates an endless cycle of racism?

Or do you just not have an answer.

Despite my batman avatar, I don't give out the response you need, just the one you deserve.

• Locked thread