Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Sash! posted:

You do see a very wide variety of logos on things, from places all over. There's a guy that has roughly the same commuting route and time that I see a few times a week with his Utah State Aggies license plate frame. My suspicion is that the schools in the South are producing grads in fields that don't really lend themselves to becoming bureaucrats and the ones that can stay in their region. Texas A&M is everywhere because of the DoD. "Where did you go to school" is one of those questions that comes up almost immediately and I can't really remember the last time I met someone that went to an SEC school. Closest would be a guy I used to work with that went to Georgia Tech.

And if it comes down to it, just make the logo a black hawk. Which is what the 86th does anyhow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

You all know he is just trying to score points in GIP right?

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Cole posted:

Fine. TFF didn't give a poo poo until like last Tuesday it seems.

Uhhh. This discussion is terrible and was banned from n/v threads for some time. It seems to pop up here constantly

• Locked thread