Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Frackie Robinson posted:

I don't think this forces anything. If anything it kind of forces Snyder into keeping it, or else it makes it look like he cares more about t shirt sales than allegations of racism. I mean I know he's incapable of shame and all, but still.

He's #1 an rear end in a top hat who is used to getting his way, always, and #2 a tightwad who doesn't want to pay to have millions of dollars in redskins stuff thrown out including pens and clipboards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Kalli posted:

Here's the money shot from the brief:

This just raises more questions. Is some polling company just cold calling people and asking if they find terms offensive?

"Hey Redskin, what's up? Oh, sorry, didn't realize that would make you mad" *makes hash mark*

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Charlz Guybon posted:

The Bureau of Indian Affairs still exists, so I hardly see the patent office ruling against the name Indian.

"McLaughlin had been a commander with the 333rd Machine Gun Battalion of the 86th Infantry Division during World War I.[4] This Division was nicknamed the "Blackhawk Division", after a Native American of the Sauk nation, Black Hawk, who was a prominent figure in the history of Illinois.[4] McLaughlin named the new hockey team in honor of the military unit, making it one of many sports team names using Native Americans as icons."

I guess chicago is okay on this one.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Febreeze posted:

Shut up Doltos 3, Browns 0

JFF is going to follow the career trajectory of Vince Young.

• Locked thread