Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Washington Bortles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
The Skins should be named something that takes into account their legacy in the NFC East but then people would complain about the Washington Butt Fucks

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Shut up Doltos

Lol

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
:rolleyes: sorry next time I'll just make D.C. Redskins or Washington (insert another racist name here) jokes like everyone else has done for 5 pages of this thread

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Intruder posted:

Alternately, if Chich tells someone to shut up and people start agreeing, woe be unto the person he was referring to

Between Chich telling me to shut up, people agreeing with him, and Zen Vulgarity of all people talking about who the poo poo poster is, I've found the perfect storm to slowly back away from.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I really liked this idea:

https://www.behance.net/gallery/11458543/Washington-Redhawks-Brand-Identity-Proposal

Keeps the colors and tribute to the Native Americans the same, but just slightly alters the logo.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Chichevache posted:

Having 2 ___hawks teams in the league is probably a bit much.

You're right, maybe call them the Seattle Balmers or something instead

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

CannonFodder posted:

I could get behind the Washington G-Men, with the uniform resembling a black suit and the helmet has a dark faceshield and an eirpiece.

Also it would piss off the NY Giants fans to no end.

argh i already feel the rage brewing

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Whys a white dude streaking across county lines?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
But the Chargers are named after horsies...

• Locked thread