Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i'm just asking the important questions with my man, maine state representative lawrence lockman

http://issuehawk.com/igor/2014/03/04/republican-if-a-woman-has-right-to-an-abortion-a-man-should-have-right-to-force-himself-on-a-woman.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
no

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
man, that republican guy sucks, i hate him, i want to cut his pee pee off

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Fucker posted:

man, that republican guy sucks, i hate him, i want to cut his pee pee off

i think you'll find that women are smoldering temptress murderers so its okay to be a rapist. please think about what you say.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
progressivism has won by making the guy retreat from the stuff he said in public and towards some feel-good stuff about "prosperity". high-five, libs

PokeCrysis
Apr 15, 2013

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

sodomy is a depraved crime against humanity.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i would like to know waht twee as gently caress thinks about this important issue. and fat people.

jhorphear
Apr 24, 2013

Ask me about telling people not to change my avatar
I am disappointed with the comments on that article. I was expecting more...

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

no

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

he's got my vote

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Lol jfc smh

quote:

Perhaps the most inflammatory was a press statement from 1995 in which Lockman says “If a woman has (the right to an abortion), why shouldn’t a man be free to use his superior strength to force himself on a woman? At least the rapist’s pursuit of sexual freedom doesn’t (in most cases) result in anyone’s death.”

If someone said that in any other position of power or something they'd be fired so fast lol

But a politician? Whatever just say you're sorry

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
1995 was a different time

Turncoat Mommy
Oct 3, 2010

I believe in you.
that was like 20 years ago, forgive and forget as jesus said

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
It's true the NBC sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S. showed us that rape is OK

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
this thread is extremely problematic and I am literally shaking

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

hmm another pro-freedom warrior made into a sad little gay bitchboy by obama's liberal media :crossarms:

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
the rape was okay, wasn't amazing, probably won't do it again.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Remember republicans think that government keeps people from letting the free market work it's healing magic

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.
I think he meant it it should be legal to rape the abortions themselves, like after it was over you could rape the aborted fetus.

Which is pretty drat gross but legally he might be onto something.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
This guy probably thinks rape shouldn't be illegal since women aren't people and that makes it a victimless crime

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
no but it is a little less bad

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
yes

rape is pretty great and there isn't any consequences for ejaculating in an unwilling vagina since they can have methods to shut it down

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

The republican party really can't stop talking about rape, can they?

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE
remember also that rape can't make a woman pregnant.

rape: never not okay

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That is a stupid question.

A better question would be if a woman has a right to an abortion, does a man have a right to an abortion?

The answer should be yes. Men's reproductive rights are being discriminated against by giving women a favorable position. It makes no sense that women get to have abortions and men don't get to have a decision in the process.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I watch Fox News 24/7 so the only things I can literally say beyond this sentence is Benghazi, Rape, Lower Taxes, Liberal, God, Bless, America, and Support are troopz.

Rape rape, Benghazi.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Rhonyn Peacemaker posted:

That is a stupid question.

A better question would be if a woman has a right to an abortion, does a man have a right to an abortion?

The answer should be yes. Men's reproductive rights are being discriminated against by giving women a favorable position. It makes no sense that women get to have abortions and men don't get to have a decision in the process.

Okay...hold still...

naem
May 29, 2011

No and welcome to an FBI watch list

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Okay...hold still...

I know you are just being contrarian here, but castration is not the same thing as wanting an abortion.

It takes two to tango. It isn't the guy's fault. She brought the eggs and he brought the sausage to make this breakfast.

But maybe he just wants to scramble the eggs because he really feels like a bloody mary.

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Rhonyn Peacemaker what are your thoughts on spermjacking: worst crime of our time, or worst crime of ALL time?

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
to be honest this whole thing is based on the idea that woman are people and not property but lol if you think that

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

Do it ironically posted:

to be honest this whole thing is based on the idea that woman are people and not property but lol if you think that

rape's still real, man

rape is misuse of another man's property

that's why there can be no marital rape

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Xaris posted:

yes

rape is pretty great and there isn't any consequences for ejaculating in an unwilling vagina since they can have methods to shut it down

Agreed

Rape everyone all the time is the only true libertarian choice

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

HappyKitty posted:

Rhonyn Peacemaker what are your thoughts on spermjacking: worst crime of our time, or worst crime of ALL time?

Women can literally go and get sperm. There are places that dispense it.

I mean, its big buildings with profiles of the doners. It isn't like it costs a whole lot unless they are a doctor or whatever. They even put it in there with a turkey baster or whatever.

So, it is pretty hosed up for someone to take advantage of another person.

That is why a guy should have half a say in the abortion decision. If they reach an impasse, then the baby is born, but the father is removed from the birth certificate and any parental rights or responsibilities including child support.

Easy Peasy.

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Iamblikhos posted:

rape's still real, man

rape is misuse of another man's property

that's why there can be no marital rape

Of course you cannot rape your wife. You are married. Sex is explicitly in the marriage agreement. I mean, that is what you both signed up for. Well, you more than her, but that is more or less her problem.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Rhonyn stay safe

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Rhonyn stay safe

I will. I love my wife and she loves me. We are soul mates.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

just a reminder that fat ogre believe if you rape a bitch and get her knocked up that oval office bitch has to carry the child to full term cause gently caress her

also rhnoy probly believe this too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

you should get some more wives to rape, rhonyn

• Locked thread