Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

SALT CURES HAM posted:

A lot of the "weirder" social justice blogs are trolls trying to discredit the social justice movement, for what it's worth.

I know my voice isn't the most beloved in this little echo chamber, but I thought I'd lend some anecdotal evidence to shore up the sandy foundation of SALT CURES HAM's claim.

The long and short of it is: He may be right.

Once or twice a week I make up a new low content tumblr pushing the envelope of identity philosophy and politics. I've done everything from trans-ni**er, trans-raptor, gungagender, and a host of extremely insensitive and absolutely anti-Semitic themed climate change denial blogs.

I do this strictly to entertain myself and others with a similar sense of humor, naturally.

Argumentum ad Absurdum was good enough for the greeks, and according this prostitute I frequent (The one with the 5 o' clock shadow and an Adams apple that looks like she swallowed a pig fetus) those people invented anal sex. Therefore it's good enough for me.

So a lot of those crazier and more out their tumblr types may just be fake. They're probably total plants! Complete fabrications if you will.

And please don't begrudge the apparent incongruity of my staunch conservative beliefs and my frequenting of manly looking prostitutes. I do this strictly to proselytize the important aspects of their souls eternal damnation should they not accept Christ. And to get my balls completely drained for less than the cost of a steak dinner at the Golden Corral.

And while we're at it please also don't begrudge me this insane belief in Christ. A lot of my people died just so we could pray in public. We were the original oppressed white people in this country.

God bless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread